Sunday 22 September 2013

average Saturday night (nuit du Samedi)

 so yesterday was the "birthday"(actually today) of one of my friends. So we were all suppose to meet up at guillemin gare(the main train station in Liege). While we were waiting on the big stair case for everyone to show up we saw a troop of girl scouts. They asked if they could get a photo with us and they were not dissappointed.
Through out the night we would run around acting like exchange students should. I also learned that spider man, or as the french speaking world pronounces it "Speeder moon", is very popular here. At the end of the night i was sitting in the bus terminal, waiting for my bus. Then some old man walks up to me and say in french "so, its today your day off". then everyone at the bus stop laughed for several minutes. After that a small child wearing a spiderman t-shirt came up to me and wanted my autograph, so i drew a spiderman doodle. And to think all those times when i got bored in class and started doodling finally just paid off. So now i imagine there are 20-30 people telling everyone that they say spiderman on the bus, to bad no one will believe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment